The EPSRC Centre in Ultra Precision held its first outreach meeting of 2014 at the Centre for Process Innovation Ltd, Sedgefield on 19 February 2014.
The day was a great success with 40 delegates in attendance from across academia and industry discussing plastic electronic fabrication technologies research and production, including its application in end products. The event included a tour of the process facilities at CPI, a corridor tour of their cleanrooms and a close-up guide to their roll-to-roll machine.
• Dr Jon Helliwell – Centre for Process Innovation Limited
• Prof Paul Shore – EPSRC Centre in Ultra Precision, Cranfield University
• Dr Richard Price – PragmatIC Printing
• Dr Dilwyn Jones – Emral Limited
• Richard Kirk – Polyphotonix
• Simon McKenna – EPSRC Centre in Advanced Metrology, University of Huddersfield
• Dr Keri McCall – Centre for Process Innovation Limited
Presentations available for download:
Plastic Electronics Fabrication at the National Centre for Printable Electronics
Dr Jon Helliwell – Centre for Process Innovation Limited
Overview of the EPSRC Centre in Ultra Precision
Prof Paul Shore – Cranfield University
Modelling Bowing Distortions in Plastic Electronic Panels
Dr Dilwyn Jones – Emral Limited
Overview of the EPSRC Centre in Advanced Metrology
Simon McKenna – University of Huddersfield
Thank you to all of the speakers for supporting our event and to the Centre for Process Innovation for being such generous hosts.